Research and Markets has announced the addition of The US Robotic-assisted Surgery Market, 2016 report from Research and Markets traces the history of the first clinical applications for robotic devices and all associated technology required to create a true robotic-assisted surgical device (RASD).
The study examines the people (leaders) and entities that became pioneers and founders of the RASD industry vertical.
Moreover, this study extrapolates the current industry vertical for robot-assisted surgery applications to a broadened value-based reimbursement surgical continuum by examining how robot-assisted surgery fits or does not fit in current Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) pilot studies (Comprehensive Care for Joint Replacement). Lastly, this study positions readers to adapt their current relationship with robot-assisted surgery by better understanding the sustainable business model created by Intuitive Surgical, Inc. (da Vinci®) and how this company has achieved 100% market share for over a decade.
Key Topics Covered:
- Research Methodology
- An Introduction to Robotic-assisted and Minimally Invasive Surgery
- Robotic-assisted Surgical Devices-First Generation
- Robotic-assisted Surgical Devices-Second Generation
- The da Vinci Surgical System-an Industry Icon Seizes 100% US Market Share
- The da Vinci General Purpose Surgical Robot Product Line-US Market
- The da Vinci Surgical System
- Challenges to Market Entry
- Pricing and Sales by Product
- Q2 2016 Financial Performance
- Revelations in a Value-based US Market
- Third-generation RASD-da Vinci Hoping to Capture the New RASD Surgical Procedure Market
- Application Requirement for Market Entry
Read the source article at tmcnet.com.