Our white paper covers important elements for a successful machine learning training data strategy including:
- Budgeting. Learn about the investment required to get your initiative off the ground, and maintain it.
- Data sourcing. The type of data you’ll need depends on the kind of solution you’re building. Learn what data types are appropriate for your project and how to acquire it.
- Data labeling. Learn about popular strategies for annotating data accurately and expeditiously.
- Quality and security. Gain a deeper understanding of how these two critical aspects of any data training project can affect business outcomes.
- Annotation resources. Know what important considerations factor into the decision to either outsource your data annotation or source it internally.